Have You Noticed the Following Signs and Symptoms in a Friend, Loved One or in Yourself?
- Defying authority or breaking rules
- Isolation from and losing important relationships
- Impaired memory, concentration or confusion
- Low energy level
- Poor personal hygiene
- Eyes (bloodshot, dilated, glazed, pinpoint pupils)
- Weight changes
- Use of cover-ups (sunglasses, breath mints, incense, room freshener)
- Using alcohol or other drugs excessively or inappropriately
- Being preoccupied with obtaining or using substances
- Suffering withdrawal when limiting or stopping use of alcohol or other drugs
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, contact Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers for a confidential evaluation.